Are you relatively new to fishing but you discovered that you genuinely enjoy it and you’re now planning to take this to the next step? Are you even thinking about transforming this activity which helps you relax into one that can earn you a decent living? If ‘’yes’’, then have a closer look at these tips which will help you fish more effectively.
1. Picking the right bait color according to the water clarity is a science that a lot of fishermen don’t master. If you learn how to do that, we can assure you that you will begin seeing more fish in your boat. Follow one rule only: the clearer the water the brighter the bait.
2. Don’t get too complicated when it comes to hooks. Keep this simple and you’ll see that you will use the hooks more efficiently. Your fishing box should always contain a strong but light hook, as you definitely need something versatile, something which is ultra-sharp and something with a unique shape, such as the QM1. The fishermen with experience know how the QM1 looks like; for beginners, it is important to know that this hook has such a shape that once the fish gets caught, it rarely comes off.
3. Alternate the shooting patterns. In this way, you will get a clear idea about what works and what doesn’t work and you can stick to the pattern that proves to be the most efficient on that particular trip.
4. If you don’t fish on a boat, change your fishing place every once in a while. I know that it sounds a bit crazy but it works. This is something that I personally tested and something that I do especially during the last hour of match, once all the bites have died off.
5. If you fish on a boat, use a fish finder. Fish finders, also known as sonars, use technology similar to the ones used by radars or seismology systems. Their role is to send out waves and basically map the seafloor according to the waves sent back by objects. If you opt for a top quality fish finder with a colored display, then you will efficiently see all the fish underneath and around your boat, as well as everything that is on the seafloor. A quality product such as Lowrance Hook 3X is going to help you make the difference between fish and debris, so we strongly recommend you to check it out.
The Hook 3X is a good option for a reliable fish finder, so please visit the official Fishermans toolbox website and check out the detailed review that these guys put at your disposal. You will understand that this is a product that truly deserves your attention and that is worth every single penny. A lot of fishermen already bought it and tested it and they are happy with the outcome. We can guarantee the fact that you will be thrilled with this product and happy with the investment made.